Grab your coats and bundle up because the wintery season has arrived! In order to really take on this super addicting game, you have to melt the falling snowflakes and prevent them from being added to the snow pile.
Grab your coats and bundle up because the wintery season has arrived! In order to really take on this super addicting game, you have to melt the falling snowflakes and prevent them from being added to the snow pile. If you don’t, the snow pile will grow and take over your entire screen. If this happens, you will immediately lose!
You are not alone on this frigidly cold adventure – join warm friends (photons) who are “sticking” around to help you out. Want to melt parts of those built-up snow piles? Just touch your warm friends and they will jump on the snow pile and melt it within seconds. BEWARE of the icy guys! These guys are extremely cold and if you touch them, they will freeze the entire screen and you will quickly lose.
This is a simple “high score” based game. The main goal is to try and melt as many snowflakes as you possible can in order to reach the highest score before losing. Check out the leaderboard to see the latest rankings and scores between yourself and other players – you can even share your scores with your closest friends!
This app is an extremely addictive and fun game. The graphics and icons are super cute and the soundtrack is really fun to listen to while you play. Unfortunately, the extremely low numbers, in terms of social media, are a major downfall for the app. One of the most important aspects of promoting your app is via social media. Additionally, if you want people to download the app, a demo video needs to be incorporated on the web site as well as all social media outlets.
- Cute and simple icon
- Pleasant, soothing and fun soundtrack
- Perfect timing for the upcoming winter/holiday season
- The action in the game is captured in the first two lines of the app’s description
- No sharing tool to invite friends to play
- Monetization model could be slightly better
- No video on the App Store
- No video demo at all
- Extremely low social media activity
- Screenshots do not explain the game process
- The app name does not reflect the idea of the game
- Incorporate a sharing feature for users to invite their friends
- Take advantage of the iOS 8 Interactive notifications to offer in-app purchases
- Offer paid backgrounds, characters, power-ups, lives, etc.
- If the dev is going to receive money from ads, the dev should consider push notifications to keep players involved
- Launch a testing traffic campaign to measure ROI and decide if it would be profitable to deliver more traffic to the game
- Consider a promo campaign for early December to present the game as an excellent distraction during this holiday season
- Release an update for the app featuring Christmas themes like Santa, presents, etc.
- Put together a short demo video – up to 30 seconds to submit to the App Store as an additional promo material for the app
Bundle up and stay warm this winter, but be sure to check out this addicting game.